• An information has to be given a month before withdrawing a student from the school.
  • The transfer certificate will be issued only when all the dues of the school have been paid in full and on a written application from the parent/guardian mentioning students correct name, Father's name class and roll no. of the child. The admission number, year of admission, class in which child was admitted should be mentioned in the application.
  • The school authorities have the right to suspend or withdrawal of any student without having stated the reason, provided it is satisfied that such a step is necessary in the interest of the school.
  • Once T.C. is issued from the school, the Re-admission is not allowed.