Hence student is expected not only to be diligent in their studies but also honest and clean in thought, word and deed.
- No act of indiscipline, insubordination, and disrespect to any teacher by any student shall be tolerated and the delinquent may even be expelled from the school.
- Shouting, yelling, whistling, running about, is not permitted in the school building or in the campus.
- No pupil is permitted to leave the school during school hours. If he/she needs to leave the school during school hours then due permission must be sought from the Principal.
- No child suffering from a contagious or infectious disease shall be permitted to attend school.
- Irregular attendance habitual want of application, any kind of cheating or serious misconduct in the School and even outside the school premises or any habit or behavior damaging the image or the good name of the school will be sufficient reason for the dismissal or withdrawal.
ABSENCE AND LEAVE
- No leave of absence is granted to any student except on a previous written application from parents / guardians.
- Any student who absents himself / herself from the school without prior written permission except in serious unforeseen cases of sickness or emergency shall be fined.
A student's name will be struck off from the roll if he/she remains absent for 7 days without permission for leave of absence. Absence before/ after a vacation renders the students liable for dismissal. It will be re-enrolled on application by the parents/guardians as a
new admission after fulfilling all the formalities. Such a privilege can not be claimed as matter of right.
- All Pupils are expected to attend on the closing day and re-opening day before and after each vacation. Those who are absent will be fined rs. 100/- each day.