- The School fees cover twelve calendar months.
- No reduction is made for holidays or broken periods. Pupils are liable to be charged full fees as long as their names are officially on the roll.
- Parents are expected to keep the receipts issued to them safe, as proof of payment if needed.
- The fees card should be brought at the time of payment.
- All the fees must be paid by the 20th of the month.
- The late fees will be collected only from 25th to 27th of every month with a fine of Rs. 10/- for the same month. After that a fine of Rs. 50/- will be charged per month.
- All the dues should be cleared before the exam.