Books lost must be replaced by the borrower.
- No book may be retained during the summer, autumn and winter vacations. All the books must be returned to the library two weeks before commencement of the terminal examinations.
- All students of Standard VI onward may borrow books from the library.
- Strict silence shall be observed in the library and their reading room.
- Students who keep books longer than the time permitted will be fined one rupee per day.
- The attention of the teachers/librarian should be drawn to damage of books about to be borrowed.
- Each pupil is entitled to lend out one book at a time md-keep the same for 10 days. Dictionaries, guides and other costly reference books shall not be lent out.
- Issue of books may at any time be suspended by order of the Principal.